Fire Emblem: Illyrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello Empty Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello

Post by cougarmadcat Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 pm

That is the first thing I ever heard my husband say and it is the same welcoming entrance I've been known to use with those I wish to spend a good amount of time with. So I'm hoping to have a good relationship with those of this forum and that of which can last a long time. Except without the sex. And especially without the money problems. family dynamics and bs that comes along with other relationships.

Without further ado I must now introduce myself.

As much of a forum RPGer as I am I have yet to play with anything re Fire Emblem. Oh hush with those negative gasps. It is not something I've come in contact with except with ze lunatic ... I mean lovely gentleman Dragonis. Not to mention the fact that I've never played the games at all. Oh come now. Those gasps are going to choke you.

So why am I here?

1. Dragonis asked me to try it.
2. I figured I would try it.

When getting down to it I've been quite avid in RPG forums and have had a few of my own. Two even went well for a couple of years until people started having bouts of being caught up in RL more than usual or bouts of the stupid causing issues all across the board. However, I have played a Knight Captain and Hero of Fereldan with a touch of swarmy, story telling dwarf in-between. It has all been fun and I hope to continue this amusement here.

Real Life ... it's a game plus a secondary game that we have to evade life long struggles, family, friends and the occasional case of wtf. Ok it is more than occasional but I do so love to under evaluate stuff to make a comedic effect off of it. Just to give an idea: I am a married woman with 2 cats. We live in a 3 bedroom apartment with a roommate and my elderly mother who requires help, aid in which we give her and are getting home care for. So life is a bundle of fun with dropped in surprises like a back surgery for husband, hospital visits, a broken bone and constant doctor's appointments for one reason or another with each of my family members I live with and myself.

But that's all the fun stuff so let's get down to business. I'm hoping to be able to play in some good stories but don't expect a lot of brain power on my end. I can play many different kinds of characters but nowadays it will be someone who knows little as I know nada about this game past humans, dragons and half-dragons (just what won't a human bonk?) and that I will just have fun with whatever I decide to play. Or whatever Dragonis cons me into taking. Same thing really since I'm too lazy to care.

So if you don't like my attitude that's a big whatever and if you don't mind it or even like it then let's party and give Dragonis stuff to worry about.

Some Characters: Nygozy, Avera, what's-is-name in DA dwarf who story tells lol

cougarmadcat

Back to top Go down

Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello Empty Re: Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello

Post by Dragonis Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

>_> Thanks for the glowing description of my character, Sher-bear.

Welcome to Illyrium and dont worry, you're not the only person here not familiar with Fire Emblem. You dont need to be for this, as its a continent and history of my own creation.
Dragonis
Dragonis
Admin

https://feillyrium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello Empty Re: Greetings Salutations Howdy and Hello

Post by Ruby Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Did I hear....FERELDEN? *my dragon age senses are tingling* Now seriously, nice to have you around and I can't wait to rp with you ^^
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecTRe Thu May 12, 2016 10:36 pm

HI NYGOZY. It is so good to see you (I'm Crimea, myself. I hope you remember me!) Hopefully you're doing well. <3
SpecTRe
SpecTRe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down